Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Seattle Restaurant Week

October has a couple of my favorite times of the year: Oktoberfest, Halloween and lastly, Seattle Restaurant Week! For those of you who are unfamiliar with SRW, it happens twice a year (April and October) for two weeks. Restaurants around the area offer a special dinner or lunch (limited to certain places) menu where you can choose an appetizer, entree and dessert for $30 ($15 for lunch). Talk about DEALS!

Although Restaurant Week already kicked off last week, you still have until this Thursday (Oct 25th) to partake in it. So far I have dined at Crush, Rover's and most recently, The Coterie Room. It has been a wonderful experience this time around, especially since I haven't been to these restaurants. If you're interested in reading my reviews of those places and other SRW participants in the past, I have included a link to my Yelp reviews. Bon appetit!

Highlights of Seattle Restaurant Week (via Instagram):

Leek Soup (Crush)


Duck rillettes and foie gras touchon (The Coterie Room)


Butternut squash soup (The Coterie Room)

1 comment: